Monday 12 November 2012

Lynne Strover Gallery, paintings for Christmas

Had an inspirational day yesterday. The most beautiful of November days for driving to Cambridge.I delivered paintings to Lynne Strover at her gallery just outside Cambridge.I had heard of the gallery several years ago and so it was very exciting to be asked to exhibit there.   The gallery is in her home, a converted school house and it is full of sculptures and paintings that I would love to live with. Lynne herself is delightful and I could easilly have spent much longer chatting to her. The paintings can be seen in her Christmas show.
.www.strovergallery.co.uk

 Having delivered paintings . I went to Kettles Yard, somewhere I have wanted to go for many years. It was better than I might have hoped, favourite paintings, stone and shell collections and chairs that you are allowed to sit in and enjoy the surrounding spaces. A grand day out.     www.kettlesyard.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment