Wednesday 5 June 2013

Invitation to Open studio



Emma Dunbar
Open Studio
Sat 15th, Sun 16th, Thurs 20th, Sat 22nd, Sun 23rd June 2013



11am – 5pm








 I am having an exhibition of paintings at my home in Kingsley near Alton and would be delighted if you would like to come and visit. It is an opportunity to come and chat and see where I work. There will be recent and archive work, ink sketches that I have been doing of our cats and dog, prints and cards for sale.

 
Birch Cottage, Kingsley Common, Nr. Bordon, Hampshire, GU35 9NH
01420 472708
There will be signs and balloons to guide you from the end of the lane.

This exhibition is part of the Surrey Artist Open Studios event so if you are planning a day out there are many artists and craftspeople to visit, 146 studios are opening their doors between      8th – 23rd June. For more information visit www.surreyopenstudios.org.uk
The Cricketers pub at the end of my lane has a garden and does food. Kingsley Common offers a good walk for two and four footed visitors.

The exhibition will be in place between the 15th and the 23rd June. If you are unable to visit during the set times give me a call, I am usually here and would be happy to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment